When you are considering taking legal action, you are likely not thinking about the investment of your time, the administrative hoops you must jump through, or the long weeks in court that will decide the outcome of your case. You are only concerned with getting the best possible resolution—whether it is a settlement or the freedom to take your business to the next level—and which attorney is the best choice to help you reach that goal.
Our Far-Ranging Scope in Service to the Community
At Meyers, Rodbell & Rosenbaum, our attorneys have the experience and skill to handle the most complex legal issues facing individuals and businesses in today’s world. Our attorneys work in distinct practice groups to deliver clients an effective and focused approach to achieving their goals. Each attorney at Meyers, Rodbell & Rosenbaum has a depth of knowledge and a level of experience that he or she is constantly enhancing. Supported by skilled staff and advanced legal resources, our team of attorneys is both individually and collectively empowered to provide clients with a superior level of legal service in a cost-effective manner.
Our trial lawyers and business attorneys provide prompt and effective legal services in various areas of the law, including:
- Auto Accidents. It can take less than a minute for a traffic accident to turn your life upside down. We represent victims of car crashes, motorcycle collisions, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and other motor vehicle collisions, helping them get the payments they need for medical bills, time off work, and compensation for their injuries.
- Medical Malpractice. When medical mistakes are made, the consequences can be disastrous. We help victims of medical errors, misdiagnosis, surgical mistakes, prescription drug errors, and other painful medical mistakes get the compensation they deserve for all of their losses and damage.
- Truck Accidents. The sheer weight and size of an 18-wheeler can have a huge impact on the injuries suffered in a crash. Our attorneys have the experience to prepare your case while you recuperate, ensuring that you get fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Litigation. While we do everything necessary to resolve cases without going to trial, each of our attorneys is first and foremost a trial lawyer. We do our own trial representation in court, often assisting other lawyers in complex litigation matters. If litigation becomes necessary in your case, we will make every attempt to avoid a prolonged court case, and meet your objectives in the most cost-effective way possible.
- Health Care Law. Our health care law attorneys offer a full range of legal and consulting services to health care providers, including individual physicians, private medical contractors, and large institutions. When our health care clients face claims or lawsuits, we work efficiently and effectively to resolve disputes and advocate vigorously to protect our clients’ interests. We also work closely with our health care clients’ in-house counsel and risk managers to provide legal guidance on day-to-day operations, including contract compliance issues; developing, enforcing and interpreting internal policies and by-laws; effecting difficult discharges through guardianship law; and medical ethics and end-of-life issues.
- General Business, Corporate Partnership, and Banking Law. Successful businesses require both goals and visions for future success, and must be ready for fluctuations in economic conditions. Our corporate attorneys work with clients from pre-organization to reorganization, providing legal guidance to sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, partnerships, and both domestic and international corporations. We have served as general counsel to many organizations and financial institutions, letting them know the potential ramifications and benefits of new endeavors that generate profit and growth.
- Creditor’s Rights. Meyers, Rodbell & Rosenbaum, P.A. has developed a significant practice representing creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. Our firm’s creditors’ rights attorneys are well versed in meeting the unique requirements of municipalities as creditors, and have helped cities and municipalities throughout several counties in the State of Maryland recover various taxes and other debts. We also represent banks and other financial institutions, trustees, and lenders and borrowers in commercial foreclosures to collect debts that would otherwise have been expunged.
- Land Use Planning and Development. With over forty years of collective experience, our land use attorneys regularly represent zoning clients in Prince George’s County for the purpose of securing approval for the establishment of all types of industrial, commercial, and residential uses. Our zoning attorneys are familiar with the land development trends in Prince George’s County and have the capability to take sites through all phases of development. Our zoning attorneys also have in-depth knowledge of all issues impacting land development, and we regularly collaborate with technical experts for the purpose of resolving land use and development issues.
- Real Estate Transactions. Our real estate attorneys have dealt with all manners of state and federal laws to secure both commercial and residential real estate transactions. We stay with our commercial clients from the selection, negotiation, and the purchase of raw land to the cutting of the ribbon on a finished real estate project.
We Have the Experience You Need to Win Your Case
The attorneys at Meyers, Rodbell & Rosenbaum have been serving both individuals and corporate clients throughout the Washington D.C. metropolitan area for over 40 years. No matter what your legal issue, our combined experience can provide the valuable legal service you need to move forward. Call our toll-free number on this page to speak to us about your case today.